Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company?
Do you enjoy technical challenges?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
Partner with the best
Drive a culture of commercial intensity within the Drilling Services product line, to enhance global business performance with key metrics of revenue growth, margin, Return On Investment and cash.
As a NAO LWD Field Specialist (Drilling Services) Houston, TX /Broussard, LA, will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers to build relationships and customer success
- Providing technical guidance to customers and cross-functional teams at wellsites for wellbore activities
- Providing instruction, mentoring and supervision to junior field engineers on day-to-day wellsite work and activities
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support for execution and delivery of successful customer projects and requirements
- Creating innovative and technically sound resolutions to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite
- Following company and regulatory quality and Environment, Health and Safety standards to ensure an interdependent safety culture
- Fuel your passion
Fuel your passion
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related experience, energy background – LWD background
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of LWD principals gained in an energy environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of operations with remote assistance
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written) and have excellent all-round communication skills
- Demonstrate good computer skills and be familiar with MS Office packages
- Be able to adapt to working in challenging working conditions and environments
- Demonstrate experience in providing advice and direction to third party colleagues and customers at the well-site as appropriate
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
- Be able to travel at short notice to potentially global offshore locations (70%)
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- 12 hour shifts based upon on client needs. This position may require you to work 7 days in a row.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our Inventions Have Revolutionized Energy For Over a Century. But To Keep Going Forward Tomorrow, We Know We Have To Push The Boundaries Today. We Prioritize Rewarding Those Who Embrace Change With a Package That Reflects How Much We Value Their Input. Join Us, And You Can Expect
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources, Virtual Therapy Programs
- Dependent and Partners Care
- Pet Insurance
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.