We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Under strict supervision, provides on-site supervision of the Logging- While-Drilling (LWD) process, including tool preparations, data acquisition, log generation and Quality Control (QC) and delivery of the services to the customer.
- Responsibilities are to learn the job role for the LWD service line.
- Serves as a thrid man in a sub-ordinate role. Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer.
- Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering and measurement while drilling principles.
- Maintains equipment inventory and supervises movement to and from well site.
- Check equipment and advises repair requirements.
- Maintains computer database for on-going jobs, prepares job ticket, daily reporting and end-of-well reports.
- Skill acquired through completion of the basic M/LWD training program.
- Undergraduate degree in a STEM disciple is required.
- Must have successfully passed company tests, or met task guideline requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude to required standards.
- Must possess good communication, arithmetic, data entry and recording skills.
- Requires ability to read and interpret formation well logs and interpret directional survey information and other well site data.
- Must possess relevant on and offshore safety certificates. This is the entry level position for the LWD job family. This is a field position.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4607 Hwy 90 E, Broussard, Louisiana, 70518, United States
Requisition Number: 176019
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Sperry Drilling Svcs
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.